Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fluff Again Event Updates

We've decided to change things up a bit. I have been trying to figure out the best way to run this event :) I know originally we were going to have everyone have a table and set up their products. The more I think about this, the more that I have decided it might be easier for moms if we break down the diapers by style. What I would like to do is change the format where everyone drops off their diapers, diaper accessories, or babywearing supplies between now and the diaper event (the morning of will be perfectly fine-though if you are waiting until the morning of please email me a complete list of what you will be bringing, along with your asking price, so I can create tags for everything). Please let me know your asking price on the diapers so we can correctly tag them. We will then have all moms check out with us after the event. The price will remain the same for the event, $10, though if you have less than 10 diapers it will be $1 per diaper.


Also, I need to know what you would like done with the diapers at the end of the event. If you would like them discounted in the last hour of the event, please clearly mark that on your price sheet.
If you have any questions please contact me at 960-8409 or email me at ttbbb@cox.net. I think we have some great products coming and I have heard from lots of moms that they will be attending so it should be a great turn out. If you know any moms who have less than 10 diapers, maybe 1 or 2 that they would like to get rid of please have them email me asap. Also, I have had a lot of requests for babywearing products so if you know anyone who is looking to get rid of any please let us know.

Time, Date and Place remain the same.

Omaha's Fluff Again Event
Day: Saturday 22 May 2010
Time: 10:30 check in for sellers
11:00-1:15 open sale area
Location: Montessori Children's Room
7302 Burt Street
Omaha, NE 68114

Some brands that are already listed include

Fuzzi Bunz OS, Bumwear OS, Happy Hempy Fitted, Bella Bottoms OS, Bummis Super Whisper Wrap, Thirsties Covers, Dream E-ze Organic AIO, Fuzzi Bunz Perfect Size, TKCuddlers AIO, & many more.

We’re getting excited, and are ready to have a fun day with all you local mommies!

0 comments: