Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hard Rock Winner #1

I know I am a little late but here is our HARD ROCK WINNER #1:

True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 84 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

robyn said...
I like the background on your site--it isn't too much, just green, simple, and calming--focusing on what's important--The GOODS!! I wish you featured diaper reviews for the products on your page. I wish you would sell Leslie's Boutique Wet Bags.
March 24, 2010 6:40 PM

--We love the feedback. Just to pass it on: Under the description is a "share your knowledge, be the first to review this product" link. We would love to have customers give feedback about the products, though so far only a few products have reviews!!
THANKS!!

Remember, we will be drawing another winner next FRIDAY! And as an added bonus--if we hit 500 comments by the next drawing I will throw in a free wooden scoop (and probably some other goodies also!) so TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!

1 comments:

robyn said...

Ohhh, sorry I missed that!!! I think I just noticed there wasn't anything under the products I wanted :)